Sunday, July 19, 2009

Character Project

Well, I been thinking about it for a while and I finally decided to finally write up my special character, Velhelm Von Marrius, a stat sheet. I wanted to write down his abilities and bonuses. I probably will never use these rules unless Im playing with my little brother or a very easy going friend. Just something fun to play with. I plan to write up three different stat sheets. One for Velhelm when he was starting out his military career as a Stormtrooper Sergeant. One while he was an officer in charge of the 32nd Marrinian Guard regiment and the last will be Velhlem the Elder, who was in command of the Marrinian Guard. I do have three abilities/special rules planned out already. Dynamic Entry is going to be a special outflank or deep strike rule where the unit can move and assault even if they just deep striked or outflanked. Marrinian Pride will make the Stormtrooper Squad he is in command in a scoring unit. The last one will be Master of the Siege where any artillary unit may reroll their scatter dice once per turn as long as they are a certain distance from Velhelm. Well, I will keep you updated on how this comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment